(Picture source: Masie Innovations 2021)
Thank you Elliott Masie for sharing your Learning Wishes 2022 with us 🚀
1. Curation Soars
2. User Interfaces for Performance & Learning
3. Focus on Readiness vs. Learning Evaluations
4. Stop Using Learning & Development Language
5. Let Virtual Reality Go Beyond Headsets
6. Dashboards and Scorecards for Learners
7. Scaling Coaching
8. Empathy, Please!
9. Global & Virtual Facilitation Skills
My learning wishes 2022 are:
1. Reflect and improve your own learning – always
🔸 We only learn when we reflect on our learning (cf. Double Loop Learning Argyris/Schön).
2. Focus on Learning Strategy vs. Technology
🔸 Strategy comes first, followed by the technology decisions.
3. Emphasis on collaborative learning
🔸 Self-directed learning is good, collaborative learning is better.
4. Get familiar with AI based learning
🔸 Artificial intelligence revolutionizes our idea of learning.
5. Renaissance of face-to-face learning
🔸 When everything goes digital, analog becomes interesting again.
6. Share your learning experience
🔸 Learning must be made visible. Then you can also talk about it (cf. Hattie)..
7. „Learning is the work“ (Fullan, Jarche, Cross)
🔸 Learning and working will merge even more. Just as Jay Cross predicted more than 20 years ago.
8. Base learning processes on curiosity
🔸 Curiosity is at the beginning of successful and sustainable learning processes.
9. Take time to read
🔸 Fast learning and microlearning must be complemented with slow and deep learning. Reading is slow and deep learning.
Greetings from Switzerland